Accu Tech USA (Booth #A1454), the leader in automation and motion solutions, will showcase its collaborative robot (CoBot) during FabTech, November 11-14 in Chicago, Illinois.
Our line of CoBots – Regular and High Payload – features innovative technology, including a built-in intelligent vision system for seamless integration, a revolutionary user interface allowing users without coding experience to easily deploy, and enhanced safety features for optimal human-robot co-operation.
See the Difference – Features of Accu Tech USA CoBots
- CoBot with built in vision system that can be used for pattern recognition, object positioning and barcode identification
- Intuitive user interface for quick deployment
- Robot can be programmed with both speed and force limits
- Ergonomic design for enhanced safety
- Pre and Post sales service
For more information about Accu Tech USA or to request a quote, please contact our sales department at (919) 863-0837 or firstname.lastname@example.org
North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event heads to McCormick Place in Chicago in 2019. FABTECH provides a convenient ‘one-stop shop’ venue where you can meet with world-class suppliers, see the latest industry products and developments, and find the tools to improve productivity, increase profits and discover new solutions to all of your metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing needs.